Welcome!!

Photos

Monday, February 8, 2010

Rise and Shine!

Today I am feeling really great about weightloss. I woke up feeling resfreshed after a great weekend with my family, and I stayed on my diet! I may have had some moments of weekness, but overall I didn't go crazy!

I've decided to make some rewards for reaching my goals. When I lose the first ten pounds, I am going to go out and buy me a necklace for Rodeo. You know, one of those really chunky necklaces that would look tacky anywhere else but the rodeo. I always see the cutesy looking girls at the Rodeo with them on and I always felt I was too fat to wear them. I would look like I'm playing dress up to hide me being over weight.

I got a little upset when I shared my reward system with a family member. I told her that when I lost 30 pounds I wanted to go and get a cute haircut, and she said then me hair is going to be pretty long. Can you believe that! She really doesn't think I am going to do it this time! I've already lost 3 pounds this week so far and tomorrow is weigh in day! Growl.

Anyways, I will post a picture of me wearing my new necklace when I hit the 10 pound loss. Hopefully it will will be sooner than later!

Confession: I had pizza mini bites during the Super Bowl last night. But, they tasted nastier than I remembered. Probablly because I know how bad they are.

Cheer: I woke up this morning and worked out again. I really didn't want to, but I did!

2 comments:

  1. you WILL hit 30 pounds! i just know it! i hit my 10 pounds over the weekend! i am so stoked! getting a hair cut at 30 pound will be a fantastic reward. though, i have my hair short already (i love a-lines). I am not sure what i will reward myself with at the 30 pound point. and good for you keepin' strict on your diet! i am impressed. i need to dedicate myself to working out more as you have!
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I know some people you just cant believe what comes out of their mouths sometimes! You get that hair cut and show her whats what!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!