Welcome!!

Photos

Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Motivated Today

Even though tomorrow is weigh in day, I am not excited. I don't think I gained any of my weight back, but I don't think I lost any. GROWL. I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does. This always happens the same way. I lose some weight, just to put it all back on again. This week will be better. I will stay on track and cut back on my sodium and sugar. The water intake is better, but it still needs some tweeking.

Here are some pictures:


Friend

Enemy


I also thought that I would have Monday's be "Funny Dirt Cartoon" day. Here is my cartoon:


Pretty funny!!

Well, I hope that everyone hads a great V-Day and a great rest of the week!!

Confession: I ate some sunflower seeds.

Cheer: I have found some low calorie snacks that will help me this week.



1 comment:

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!