Welcome!!

Photos

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I See the Light

That's right, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I see me being healthier, thinner, and feeling great! I can see it! So, now I need to try to keep that isual in my head for the whole time.

Yesterday was such a great day for me. I had a good behavior party for my kiddos ans I made sure I bought stuff that I didn't like, so I wouldn't be tempted to splurge. I then bought four bottles of 16 oz water and told me that my goal was drink all four before I leave for home. Not only did I do it, I also drank a fifth bottle!

Last night I knew that we were going to go out to eat to a Mexican place, so I went online to see their menu and I planned ahead! I knew I wanted a frozen margarita, so I didn't get a huge bad for me meal. I then went in to my calorie tracker and wrote down my dinner first. So now all day I knew how many calories I was going to use and planned my lunch and snacks around it! When we went to the place I didn't feel guilty about getting a drink because the calories were already counted! I also skipped out on the chips and salsa!!

I forgot to put on my last post that we went to Black Eyed Peas the other night and I ordered water (which never happens) and I skipped out on the bread basket (which never happens) and I tried to order something that wasn't too fatty or high in calories. When I got home, I tracked what I ate in my calorie tracker and I felt so great!

I am actually looking forward to weighing in on Tuesday! Now let's see if I don't mess it up this weekend!!

Confession: I had a York patty in my car on the way home from Walmart last night. I counted it in my tracker.

Cheer: I had all of my water yesterday, and more! I also really kept track of my calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!