Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weigh in Day

Here we go!!

Starting Weight: 189
Last Weeks Weight: 187.6
This Weeks Weight: 185.8
Total Lost: 3.2

So, I am super excited about losing 1.8 this week! I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know it won't always be like this, so I need to soak in all of these positive vibes.

I did have a mess up yesterday. I had a bag of m&ms after school during out faculty meeting. I was trying so hard to not eat any chocolate, but my stress level hit an all time high yesterday. As I was eating, though, I was already trying to figure out how I was going to work off the calories that I was eating. Calories in, calories out.

Today we have a TAKS Benchmark shutdown. Basically a practice run for the real thing. All day I have to sit and stare at kids taking a test. I can't even get on the computer!!

Confession: Also, before I had the m&ms I had 5 tootsie rolls! I was so needing comfort sugar yesterday!!

Cheer: I lost weight and I feel great about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!