Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Confession and a Cheer

Starting Weight: 189
Last weeks Weight: 191.6
Thiw weeks Weight: 189

So last week I gained weight and now I have lost that weight and I'm back to square one again. I guess I should be happy that I didn't gain weight. Look on the bright side, right?

So....my post is titled "A Confession and a Cheer" because I need to confesss my bad habit and cheer the good stuff that happnened yestersday.

Confession: I ate the chocolate that was in my desk! I woke yesterday with a goal to not eat chocolate, but when I opened my drawer to find a pen, my secret stash was calling me to eat it. And I did.

Cheer: I siad in my earlier post that I love Dr. Pepper and could drink about five a day. Well, I went to the store and bought those 8 oz. mini Dr. Peppers and brought one for lunch. That is the only carbinated beverage I had yesterday! Those 8 little ounces was all I needed to feed my craving! I didn't stop on the way home and get one at McDonalds and when I went into Walmart to return my Red Box movie, that's all I did! I am so proud of myself!!

So...a confession and a cheer. That was how my day was yesterday. Now I am about to go make breakfast. The most important meal of the day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!