Welcome!!

Photos

Friday, January 15, 2010

Harder than I thought

So, here I am being real again. It is so easy to put on the weight and it is ten times harder to take it off. I am frustrated because its like I take a giant leap forward just to fall into a giant black pit.

I am talking about us going out to eat last night. It has been two weeks since we have gone out and I was going crazy. A few months ago we were eating out every meal. Not because I can't cook for my family ( I have the last two weeks). I think its because I was so tired all the time from being over weight that I didn't care. My legs have started to hurt, my back has shoots of pain, and I was even starting to get black circles under my eyes. I even have three huge pimples on my chin!! I am not a teenager anymore!!

I honestly had a met down the other morning becuase a could not fit into one of my fvorite pairs of pants that I could a couple of weeks ago. They had just come out of the dryer and I was just feeling extra fat that morning. I was not happy. I couldn't find my fat sucker inner and so I just threw the pants down and had a mini hissy fit. I did not like what I saw in the mirror that morning. Yesterday was a little better.

Confession: I hate a hamburger, fries, and a large cherry coke for dinner last night, but afterwards felt sick because I hadn't had that much greese in awhile.

Cheer: I forgot my lunch yesterday at home so I ordered a salad from the school instead of goint to the snack bar for my favorite pizza. I even had a botle of water and didn't order a cookie!!

1 comment:

  1. Its ok to have a hissy fit when you feel the need for it. Its kind of crappy but you feel so much better after letting it all out!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!