Welcome!!

Photos

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weightloss Books

While cleaning out a tub in my garage to put all of the Christmas decorations that have taken over my hallways closets, I came across a South Beach Diet book that I got from my mom. I recall not even getting past the first page. I already knew it wasn't for me.

Later today I was reading my book that I just got called Does This Clutter Make my Butt Look Fat? by Peter Walsh. One part that I read talked about cleaning out my bookshelves of all the past weightloss books that I have collected and get rid of them. Obviously they didn't work, so why are you still holding on to them. It is just adding more to the clutter in your house which is making you fat!! I totally agree. So, I got rid of about three more books and I am taking them to Goodwill.

My hubby finally found out what was wrong with out vacuum. It was all clogged up with crap!! Nothing  could come in!! So, now I feel better than I can vacuum my floors again. Just one step to getting the house clean!! Yeah me!!!

Confession: We had a buffet style breakfast today. I tried to fill up on as much fruit as I could.

Cheer: I got rif of boxes, yes boxes, of junk out of my garage today!! Clean house here I come!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, M a new follower here. Love your blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my weight-loss books!! I couldn't do South Beach either. Mm, carbs!!! I keep my books on the shelf and read them for motivation and new ideas when I get stuck in a rut. De-cluttering is nice, though, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making such great progress! I am so impressed! This week I attempted to clean out one of the closets. I am halfway done. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!