Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kitchen Cleanup

So, I know you guys are tired of hearing about the new book I am reading. But t is really helping me out!!

Today I read about cleaning out your kitchen so that way you are more willing to stay home and cook a good meal. It's true! When I get home and walk into a cluttered kitchen, the last thing I want to do is cook a healthy meal. Well, since Saturday night, I have kept a clean kitchen and I have been cooking at home! I am so proud of myself! I even stayed home and made a sandwich today for lunch instead of going to Kroger and getting something premade!

I also have noticed that my energy level has gone up since eating at home and I feel more motherly and wifey lately. I look forward to eating at the dining room table with my family (now that I can see the table!) and I think my family enjoys eating there too.

I have had a great food week so far and I am looking forward to weighing in on Sunday morning. I just need to keep getting rid of the clutter and focusing on the goal.

Confession: I had a York pattie today when I went to buy milk at the store. I am so addicted to chocolate!!

Cheer: My hubby was craving icecream, so I went to the store. Instead of getting something fattening for myself (I hate his flavor of icecream) I bought the WW fudge bars instead...MMMmmmm...and only 1 point a bar!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't work in cluttered kitchen too :).

    Eating home cooked food really makes me energetic,and less lethargic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking actually relaxes me while keeping me energized (does that even make sense?) I cook after my workouts instead of letting myself just slump around afterward, I cook, eat, then have enough energy to clean....usually :-) I noticed if you stick to that kind of routine, you somehow find the time to do things you think you didn't have time for before. It's weird.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!