Welcome!!

Photos

Monday, May 24, 2010

YMCA 3

So, today I was only able to get in 20 minutes on the Elliptical. My hubby met us there after he got off of work and didn't come in workout clothes! So, I didn't want him to just stand around and wait. I gave him a tour of the place and he didn't seem too interested. He is pretty happy where he is right now body wise, so he really didn't see anything he would want to do there. I told him he could meet us there on Monday and Tuesdays during the summer and lift some weights or something. Wednesday and Thursday I will go at like 12:15 for a class! I think this sounds reasonable. On Sunday I want to do my swimming right after church when there aren't a ton of people there.

Thanks to everyone saying how thin I was looking. I don't think so. I hate photos. My brother even said I was looking good. I still feel like a whale. I remember what I used to look like and this is not it. When will I get over this? I don't want to become obsessive, but I do want to be able to see a difference in my face after the summer is over.

Confession: I ate one of my sons pop-tarts after dinner because I was craving something sweet.

Cheer: I brought a change of clothes to work so I wouldn't have an excuse to not go to the gym!!

1 comment:

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!