Welcome!!

Photos

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Two great days...and pictures!!

Update on the YMCA: I LOVED it!!! I had such a fantastic time at the gym. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and tried out some leg machines. The man (cute by the way) who worked there was very nice and showed me around. I almost left because I didn't know I was supposed to bring a lock for the lockers, but the sweet ladies who keep the kiddos was nice enough to keep my purse behind her desk. I sweat my butt off!! I can't wait to go back tomorrow and my kiddos loved it to!

Today: I went to visit my mother since the hubby is out of town this weekend. She lives about 45 minutes away. It's nice to get to see her every now and again and she always takes me and the kiddos somewhere special. Today she took us to Galveston, TX and we went and ate at a place called The Rainforest Cafe. It is a cute eating place where they have mechanical animals that make noise and it is fun. The kiddos had a great time. We then went to a place called Moody Gardens where they have pyramids full of plants and butterflies and they even have an aquarium full of fish. We had a great time.









Friday: We had a carnival at our school to celebrate the end of the year and I was in the dunking booth!! It was a ton of fun and the students had a blast watching me fall in the water. It felt good knowing that I was fit enough to climb back up onto the seat from the water.

Basketball game: I have already talked about the teacher student basketball game I was in, but now I have a picture to prove it! LOL It felt so good to run up and down the court. I really felt like I was a part of something and the students had a blast. Hopefully next year I might actually make a basket! LOL

Confession: I have nothing to confess!! I have done nothing in the last few days that I am ashamed of!!!

Cheer: I went to the gym and I also got a ton of exercise pushing the stroller today! I also haven't eaten anything crappy in two days!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have had a great week, not sure i'd like a turn in the dunking booth but sure it was fun.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!