Welcome!!

Photos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

New Blog and a new outlook

So today was a pretty good day. I live in Houston and I went to a workshop at our baseball park today. The Astros play at Minute Maid Park and it was sooo nice today with the top open and the sun shining down. I fixed up my hair and my make-up and even wore a necklace, a chunky ring, and some beaded bracelets. I felt pretty good about myself.

I have a new outlook on life. Well, I guess you could say that my new outlook has returned. I am excited again about my journey and I am looking forward to my weigh in on Monday morning. How many of you weigh in naked? I did this morning (TMI) and I weighed less than I did with clothes on. I think I am going to start weighing in naked, LOL.

Some fo you may not know this, but I am going back to school to get my Masters in Library Science. I have always wanted to be a Librarian. Well, in the Fall semester I had this awesome professor who is known as the "Goddess of Young Adult Literature." I joked that I wanted to be her when I grew up. And it's true. She has authors coming to her for advice. I must be a major bookworm to think that this is cool. Anyways, she has a blog on Livejournal where she talks about different books out there for young adults. I started one there, but it became too much and wasn't very user friendly....so I decided to create one here! My blog is called Bookworm in Training. I would love for you to stop by and become a follower. Even a comment every now and again would be nice=) Reading is something I am very passionate about. I hope this blog will open new doors for me!

Confession: I had a few bites of chocolate cake at my workshop, I woke up early today but didn't get a workout in (rest day maybe?), and I have had a regular soda today.

Cheer: I did not eat my entire piece of gigantic cake today (even though it was tempting), I bought some new workout pants because mine had a big hole and I didnt want it to become an excuse not to work out (Size M!!), and I haven't been snacking after dinner!!

2 comments:

  1. I weigh in first thing in the morning, after going potty, stark nekkid. It's much kinder to me that way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!