Welcome!!

Photos

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Morning!!

Good Morning and hello to all of the newbie followers! The number is growing pretty nicely!

This morning I weighed myself (not officially) and I have lost some. I want to ahve a bigger number so the next two days I want to be perfect. I want to try out my new elliptical machine. I haven't had a place to put it, but my hubby isn't home, so I am going to make room for it when he isn't here to tell me I'm doing everything all wrong=) LOL

Yesterday I was faced with a hard decision. Eat the healthy lunch I had brought, or give my money to a fellow teacher to go and buy Chick-Fil-A. I told her that I had already brought my lunch and I was going to eat that instead. I tried out the Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Rounds with a Tablespoon of Peanut Butter, grapes, a little bit of chips, and a bottle of water. I felt full and happy that I had made the right decision. The Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are not what I am worried about, it is the fries!!

Anyways, I had a successfull afternoon, but then later on that evening we went to a buffet style restaraunt. I didn't do too bad.

How do you get through a buffet style place without eating everything in site? We can't avoid them for the rest of our lives!!

Confession: I had a donut (or two) when I got to school. I even had a regular soda (or two).

Cheer: I turned down lunch out and while watching tv last night I snacked on grapes instead of chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!