Welcome!!

Photos

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weigh in Day!!

Starting Weight: 192.5
Current Weight: 190.8
Amount Loss: 1.7

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! Make sure you call your mothers today!!

So, I was going to have Monday's as my official weigh in day, but Mondays are so hard to remember. I chose Sunday because I can remember it before I have to leave for church. I lost 1.7 the first week back! I feel pretty good about the loss

Yesterday wasn't too bad for eating. The weekends are the hardest because we arent ever home for meal times. Yesterday I had Subway for lunch and then we had Church's chicken for dinner! I tried my hardest not to pig out.

Good News! My sister-in-law says she wants to start running with me! Today we are going out to my country house (yes we have a farm!) and yesterday we mapped it out so we know how far it is to certain spots. We live 4 miles form the road! That's a long way! So we figured out where one mile is and that is what we are going to do today. I am looking forward to having a buddy!

Confession: I had Church's chiken for dinner. That's it!!

Cheer: I lost 1.7 pounds this week! I also picked Subway as our choice of lunch yesterday!!

1 comment:

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!