Welcome!!

Photos

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stress, Stress, and more stress

Boy do I need a vacation!! LOL

Friday my husband and I will be celebrating our 5 year Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe that it has already been 5 years. Some days I feel like a newlywed, and some days I feel like we have been married for 20 years. We have two kids, two careers, and each of us has stresses that can cause some friction sometimes. This morning I think the stress of home life and maybe a new job (cross your fingers) kinda hit me. I sent my husband a sappy text message asking him if he still loved me or was he just here for the kids. And blah, blah, blah. Financial stress has really played a huge roll in the way we have been treating each other lately. He called me back and said that he loved me and I shouldn't ever have to worry about his feelings for me and that he will try and show me his feelings more....so I ate a pint of icecream! LOL. I think I needed a little rocky road to calm me down.

So, this weekend my hubby and I are going to Dallas, TX  (about a 4 hour drive) for a workshop that I have to attend for work. It realtes to the job I have now and hopefully my future job too. The workshop always falls on our anniversary weekend, so it is kinda nice that he gets to come with me. The company pays for the room, so that is always nice. I think it will be a great weekend for us to get to know each other again. No kids. I will post pictures of the event when I get back on Monday!

Confession: I had a pint of icecream and I am about to eat a fun bag of chips! LOL

Cheer: I have really stepped up my workouts lately. I feel so good when I finish them!! I plan on bringing workout clothes with me to Dallas!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by. I'm following you back. Good luck on your weight loss journey. It's not an easy one but in the end so good for you (me too).
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the title of your blog. I have had some issue when people expect me to be someone else other then myself. So it hit me right off. Thanks for having such a great blog. Chat later. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your comments on my blog! I really apprecite it!

    Finances can cause lots of stress in a marriage....I speak from experience on that one! Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary!! I hope you work in some time for fun while in Big D!

    BTW, I gave you an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a vacation from my vacation :)
    Happy Anniversary and have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum ice cream! Congrats on your anniversary!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!