Welcome!!

Photos

Monday, June 14, 2010

5k and feeling great!

Today I went to the gym and did a 5k on the treadmill. This morning I signed up for my third 5k this year on July 4th. I am really looking forward to it! I thought a great way for me to train is to do a 5k on the treadmill every day. I wasn't too thrilled with my time though. I know it will get better after a week or two, but I am happy with myself because I kinda stepped it up a little and got my legs going pretty quick.

I'm feeling really good about myself right now. I think it is because summer is here and I feel more relaxed. I still have a few stresses in my life, but the working out has really helped me relax a little bit better. This is my first summer with two kids, so I am learning as it goes.

I am looking forward to going to spinning class tomorrow. I never made it to Zumba. I had a pretty stressful work related phone call on that day that kinda had me down in the dumps. I am not letting a stupid thing get me down in the dumps. I am an awesome person and I can't have people getting me down. I think we might go for a family swim tomorrow too. A photo of me in my swimsuit might appear on the blog...but I'm not sure yet. It's pretty scary.

Confession: I haven't been getting in my water lately. I also need to eat more veggies and fruits.

Cheer: I worked my butt off today and I am feeling really happy about it!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing so well! I need to pull my head out and sign up for a 5k but I am incredibly slow! That is what keeps me from doing one! I love Zumba. Tonight is my class, but I think I will be out fishing instead!
    Keep up the Good Work, and keep feeling awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for signing up for your third 5k! You go girly! Yay for working your butt off. I need to get my water in as well!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!