Welcome!!

Photos

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend with the family. My husband's family love to do BBQ cook-off competitions, so that is where I was all weekend. Before heading out on Friday I did go to the gym. Yesterday I pushed to kiddos in a stroller in 90 degree plus heat all day, so I counted that as my exercise.

The food is pretty good. I have been trying really hard to watch what I eat. This weekend was full of BBQ and carnival food. I think I did pretty good of staying away. The alcohol on the other hand...not so much.

Tomorrow my 4 year old son to start swimming lessons. He is a little scared, so I will let you know how that goes.

Not much left to say. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Confession: I had a little too much alcohol!!

Cheer: I had a really great workout week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!