Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The plan...and what actually has been happening...

So, the plan was to workout every day this week in preporation for my race on Sunday....has that happened? NOPE =(

I have been super busy with life in general. I have had birthday parties, helped a friend move, and today I had to take my car into the shop and make invitations for my son's first birthday. This is the crazy life I lead. How glamerous huh?

I do plan on taking time out of my busy schedule tomorrow to go to the gym. My goal is to jog a mile all the way through. I was able to do this once in my lifetime, but lately I have been putting up mind blocks that keep me from reaching that goal. Practice makes progress though!! I have just have to push through those mental blocks and do it.

The food hasen't been the best, but I am trying my hardest. I need to try a little harder though.

Confession: I had McDonalds for lunch today while out on the run. I wanted Subway, but I was not going to lug two kids into the store who were tired and cranky.

Cheer: My hubby bought a gallon of icecream last night because my sister-in-law came over and I haven't had any!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!