Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Layout for Summer

No, you are where you are supposed to be!! I just decided to change it up a little bit for summer. I am even trying this whole adding pages thing. Not sure how it works, but I see some other bloggers adding photos pages and recipes. I think I might try it out. I just added some photos of me from my high school days. That was almost 10 years ago. Boy do I feel old. LOL

Well, I went to the gym today and I wasn't too much into it. I did my 30 minutes on the treadmill and my leg weights, but I wasn't too thrilled about it and I gave up several times in the running and went to walking. I did it though!! Hopefully tomorrow I will be ina better mood and do more running than walking.

Confession: I had some carrot cake tonight. I love the cream cheese icing. MMMMmmmm....

Cheer: I went to the gym even though I wanted to just lay in bed. I have been staying up later in the night since I know it is summer and I don't have to get up early.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new summer layout! Absolutely adorable! Good for you going to the gym even when you didn`t want to!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!