Thanks to the Chunky Chick for this awesome honor!! I love reading her blog, you should go check it out!!
1. Scroll down the right side of my blog until you get to the badge and then post it on your blog wherever you like. Please use the html code to link back to The Fat Chick Weigh so others can also read the rules.
2. Write a post on your blog about why you are an Ugly Cupcake. See THIS POST from the Fat Chick Weigh if you want more info on that and/or the history of the UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY.
3. Leave a comment @ The Fat Chick Weigh's most current post saying you want to be added to the list of members.
4. Leave a comment in the most current post or send me a little message HERE including the name you want me to use.
So...why am I in the Ugly Cupcake Society...
Well, I was always thin as a child. In high school I was a knockout. I would wear short skirts and low cut tops and scoot my little booty all over school. Not only was I drop dead gorgeous, I was also super smart and super nice to everyone. Then...came college. My mommy wasn't there to tell me what to eat and to put down the Dr. Pepper and I gained the freshman 15 and then some. I did not do any physical activity at all. And I mean at ALL. I slowly started putting on the pounds and ignored my mothers mean spirited comments about my weightloss. I started to notice that the boys wern't jumping over chairs to sit by me anymore. At parties I wanted to hide in the corner because I couldn't find anything cute to wear. It didn't help that my roommate was stick thin and blonde. I eventually met a guy at the end of my freshman year and dated him for two years. I slowly put more weight on until I didn't even recognize my old self. Where had I gone? What happened to that bubbly girl that everyone loved and wanted to be? My relationship wasn't the best in the world. He was emotionally abbusive and didn't believe in God. When I was thinking he was going to pop the question...he broke up with me and started to date a girl half my size the very next day. Two years of my life gone! Just to be replaced by her. About 4 months later I met the man who is now my husband of almost 5 years. I ended up getting pregnant about 5 months into our relationship. 2 babies later I am 70 pounds heavier than I was when I graduated high school.
I am proud to be a muffin because I am not the same person as I was when I was a cupcake. I have grown SOOO much since those years. If I hadn't become a muffin I wouldn't have met my husband or had two beautiful children. So, I am proud to be an UGLY CUPCAKE!! I will always be a muffin, but hopefully in a smaller size=)
4. Nominate 5 people to join the Ugly Cupcake Society.
- Have them click on the badge you posted to your blog to bring them here for the rules.
Some of you have laready seen this, so it might be repeated for some of you. Here they are!
1. Cincimom because she knows all about being a mommy!!