So, this is my 100th post since starting my journey back in February. It really has been a crazy journey so far, and boy do I have a long way left to go!!
For my 100th post I decided to do a5 Things I am in Love With Right Now! post. What about the giveaway? Just read on and see!!
1. Fiber One Bars-Chocolate and Oats: I LOVE these bars!! They taste like a reguar chewy bar, but even better for you. Why? The fiber! Duh! But be careful!! I can eat the whole box in one sitting and I am farting up a storm all day long!! LOL
2. Fitness Magazine: I have been really into healthy magazines lately. Especially Fitness magazine. It has great stories and great tips on how to stay healthy. The people in the magazines are really nice looking. Not super skinny, but fit. Very motivational. I can read this magazine cover-to-cover and feel like it was worth my money.
3. Acnefree Pimple Patch: I feel like I am 26 going on 12. My acne is out of control!! I don't get a bunch of little ones, I get two or three gigantic pimples right in the middle of my chin and my nose. I actually have two on right now! They work to minimize the redness and heal the pimple. I think they work wonders on my acne!!
4. Betty Crocker- Warm Delights: If you have read my blog long enough, you know I have a HUGE Sweet tooth. I mean HUGE. It is my biggest downfall. What dessert can I have without breaking my calories for the day and not just get something small and not satisfying? The answer is Betty Crocker's Warm Delights. All you need is water and a microwave and you are 45 seconds away to pure bliss. My favorite is Hot Fudge Brownie, but all of the are good. For around 110 calories, I think this dessert is worth every bite!
5. Blue Diamond Almonds: This is a fantastic snack for people who need something on the go. I have a thing of these in my desk at work. You get 24 almonds per serving for 170 calories and that is a lot of nuts. It also has no added oil to it, and the sea salt gives me just enough salt to satisfy this salt lover. It also has 3 grams of dietary fiber. Yumm!!
So, what about the giveaway??
I am going to give one lucky winner all five of these items!! The almonds, the warm delights, the acne patches, the magazine (newest issue), and the fiber one bars.
How do you win? You can have three entries:
1. Post a link to my giveaway on your blog and leave a comment on this blog post that you did.
2. Tell me what is something you would do differently now than back when you first started?
3. If you could tell your old self a piece of advice that you know now what would it be?
Good luck!! You have until Saturday night!!
Confession: I ate chinese food for lunch today.
Cheer: I wanted to get Ben and Jerry's tonight after dinner, but I bought a Warm Delights instead! LOL