Welcome!!

Photos

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Reward and other Random Things

So here are some birthday weeked pictures of me and my kiddos and also a picture of my first reward....my Rodeo necklace!!

First, birthday pictures. These were takien at a place called the Kemah Boardwalk. It is a place where they have a lot of seafood retaraunts and they even have a few rides. I worked here when I was in high school and I LOVE coming here. My dad took me and my family. Here are the pics!

This is me and my 4 yeard old. Yes, I am wearing a Texans jersey! LOL

These are my two kiddos. Donnie Ray is 4 and Casey is almost 9 months. That is my dad. LOL

These are the awesome cakes that my best friend Allison's husband made for me! I am obsessed with Lady Bugs!


And here is my first reward for losing 15.75 inches off of my body!! I know what you are thinking, that's a huge necklace!! That's how we do it down here in Texas. Big hair, big belt buckles, and even bigger necklaces!! LOL

Don't forget to enter my Birthday GIVEAWAY!! With 49 followers I want to see everyone enter to win!!

Confession: I slept in today instead of working out. This spring stuff is really throwing me off!!

Cheer: I plan to stay on plan today and drink my water!!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I love the necklace. Congradulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear the necklace well! Congrats on earning the reward.

    How's ol' Harvey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great and i love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for us Texas girls:) Love the necklace.

    Ps: Im having a giveaway check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I feel so behind on commenting! Eek, sorry! First of all I'm so glad I got to see you on your bday! 2nd of all, love, love, love your necklace and I'm so glad you got it! It looks awesome on you! 3rd of all I'm super duper proud of your running achievements! Lastly, if I enter your giveaway, do I qualify if I talk about how much I'm changing the shape of my body as well? It's just changing in the opposite direction for the next several months. LOL! JK!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!