Welcome!!

Photos

Friday, March 26, 2010

5k

So, after my running high yesterday, I decided to finally sign up for the 5k that I have been wanting to do in April. It's in Houston in a very "fancy" neighborhood. So it should be a nice place to run. My friend from high school is going to do it with me again. Hopefully we can beat our time!! It is so nice to have such supportive people around you to push you further.

This is going to be a short post. I think I might start doing two posts. One in the morning and one at night. So much happens throughout the day that sometimes I just need to let it out.

So, I think I'm going to have my first giveaway starting Monday. It will be my 26th Birthday!! Wooohoo!! Not sure what it will be yet, so just keep an eye out for it!!

Confession: I bought some Fiber One bars yesterday and I ate the whole box in one day!! All 5 bars!! I had gas like you wouldn't even believe!! They were just so yummy!!

Cheer: I made dinner last night and din't go out. We had baked porkchops, new potatoes, and spinach. Yum! I even had enough to take for leftovers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!