Welcome!!

Photos

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kick it into Gear!!

What has happened? Why did I get off track? Should I blame it on the summer heat? The television? The two crazy kiddos? The laundry? Dishes?

How about I blame myself. I made the choices that I did. No one held a gun up to my face and forced me to eat all of the junk. I was doing so well, and then BAM, I was hit with the lazy bug.

Yesterday I went to the gym and it felt sooo good to being something good for my body. Even though I was sweating like a pig, I still had a great time.

I have one more month before school starts again and I told one of my fellow teachers that she wouldn't even be able to recognize me when I get back to school. Well, I have lost a lopt of inches, but I still have a lot to go. I need to KICK IT INTO GEAR!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!!

Confession: I haven't been gettting my water in and I have been eating out a lot.

Cheer: I did make dinner last night and I have really done a great job of cleaning up my house!

3 comments:

  1. feel free to come over and join in the challenge! I think it does keep teh person accountable.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I got off track too and yesterday I went to the gym and was just feeling amazing! Kick it into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your being accountable for it! good job! hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!