Welcome!!

Photos

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Homemade Baked French Fries!!

I made Homemade Baked French Fries!! I decided to take pictures of my experience and maybe inspire you to make yours!!

Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Peel the potatoes.









Step 2: Slice the potatoes into french fry looking strings and then soak them in water for 30 minutes. I added a little of salt in the water because that's what the internet told me to do=)









Step 3: Lay the french fries out to dry for a few minutes.









Step 4: Mix the fries up with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil and pepper and place on a baking pan.










Step 5: Bake the fries for 45 minutes and stir them up after about 15 minutes.









Step 6: Enjoy!! I added a little bit of Tony seasoning because I LOVE it.

They were super easy and a ton of fun to make. My hubby ate almost the entire pan of fries!! They do taste a little bit different than fried ones, but they were tasty!!

Confession: I start off really well in the morning with my water and keeping track of my calories, but I start to get off track around dinner time. I think it might be that the hubby is now home and I have to get the kids ready for bed....but I still need to keep track.

Cheer: I worked out with the medicine balls yesterday at the gym and now my arms are killing me!!

2 comments:

  1. brilliant! I definitely need to make these!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I'll need to make these for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!