Welcome!!

Photos

Monday, July 26, 2010

Good Workout

I had a good workout today. I did 2 miles on the treadmill in 30 minutes. I was pretty happy with my time since I haven't been hardcore on the running in about a week. I was more focused on burning calories than going the distance.

So, I tried out the belt today and I thought it was great! The only problem was that I put it on under my clothes (they suggest over but I thought it would help more to be under) and I rubbed a part of my skin raw where the two sides overlap. I think I am going to get one of those skin tight underarmour shirts to wear underneath it and then put my regular shirt on under that. Other than that, I could really feel a difference in my workout while wearing it. I will let you know if it does anything to my inches on my waist. I have three weeks before school starts.

Confession: I ate at a chinese buffet today and I didn't hold back. At least I didn't go back for dessert!!

Cheer: I did clean up my living room pretty good and I did get all of my water in for today. The Crsytal Light drink mix tastes really good (I bought Strawberry Kiwi) but I will have to see how my tummy feels after about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!