Welcome!!

Photos

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WW- Day 1

So, I have some great news and some not so great news today...

The great news: I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting and I had a great time!! Everyone was so friendly and the leader even remembered my first name!!

The bad news: I have gained sooo much weight!! My first weigh in was 196.6. How depressing is that? I'm not going to let it bother me and bring me down. That just means I have to work a little harder!!

The bad news 2: I got a speeding ticket on my way to the WW meeting. I was going 10 miles over. This is my third ticket since I turned 16 about 10 years ago. Stupid cop!! LOL

Confession: I went over my points value today and have already had to dip in my extra weekly points.

Cheer: I tracked everything I ate today!! I was really happy with it being online and easy to access. I found myself enjoying counting points today!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything... except the ticket... I almost was busted today... just driving not paying attention... saw a state trooper in the rearview... looked at my speed and was going 10 miles over.... I guess he had bigger fish to fry though..... (thankfully) I was looking at WW... I've tried it before when I was younger and it didn't work for me... (or shall I say I was the one with the issues) but now I was looking at Jennifer Hudson and she looks amazing... Keep up the work girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on going to your first weight watchers meeting thats a huge start. Way to go with making sure you tracked everything and major bummer with the ticket!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!