Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What a great day!!

Things at school are really starting to add up and I am super tired. But on a high note, I had a really great day!! Eating wise and work wise. For teachers, we have to have an administrator come into our classroom and observe how we teach. I always get so nervous about this. I know I am a great teacher, but it still makes me crazy when someone is watching me. I had a great observation today and my kiddos were sooo good!!

Eating wise, I haven't been perfect this first week, but who ever is perfect? I am not going to beat myself up for anything I did this week. I know I will show a loss tomorrow at WW. I am really looking forward to it. Wish me luck!!

Confession: I totally hid a bag of peanut butter M&Ms in the car on the way home. And I totally hid it from my two kids!! LOL

Cheer: I am really happy with my eating today. I have been staying on my points too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!