Welcome!!

Photos

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Highs and Lows

WW Day 3

I wish I could tell you that yesterday I was just spot on. I was about halfway there....

I started off really well and ended up eating out of stress and frustration. Things at work aren't going too well. Teaching was not all I had hoped it to be. Don't get me wrong, I love teaching kids who need my help, but when the administration comes in and focuses more on test scores and nothing else, then it becomes depressing. It's like they don't see us making a difference and teaching quality things. All they care about is test scores. Almost makes me want to quit and start a whole new career. Still related to education, but something else maybe.

So, anyways....I found myself scarfing down snacks. Not too bad, but enough to make me feel guilty afterwards. Plus, my husband came home around 7:30 last night, so we just had some fast food for dinner. I am going to count my points on it though.

Confession: I did end up breaking down and had a coke yesterday=(

Cheer: For lunch I had gotten my son McDonalds for being so good at the doctors office, but I went home and made myself a sandwich instead!! That was really hard for me not to order too, but I knew we might be having fast food for dinner, and I didn't want it twice in one day.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things that you need to remember is that nothing is cheating on WW. You can eat what you want and not feel guilty for it (like fast food or a coke), as long as you count your points. I have found that the first week is the hardest, because you are learning to count the points, and are learning that the things you were eating weren't worth the amount of points they carried. Snacks - try things like 100 cal cookie packs....they are delicious and are only 2 points.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!