Welcome!!

Photos

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Storm before the Calm

Yah, yah, yah...I know the saying goes "The calm before the storm," but tomorrow night starts my official day of Weight Watchers.

Now I know what you are thinking...didn't you say a few posts ago that you were going to go ahead and start eating like you were already on WW?

Yah....I said that....but it hasn't really been that way. I am here to confess that I have eaten so horribly this week that tonight my stomach is on knots and is destroying me from inside. I guess I deserve it though for eating all of that crap.

Tonight my last hoorah before WW is cookies. I am also going to try and go all week without having a soda. So tonight I am having a Dr. Pepper. My favorite.

So, that is why this post is called the Storm before the Calm. Because I'm eating as if there is no tomorrow. I know that I can eat whatever I want to. That this is not a diet but a lifestlye change. But...this is hos it is going to be.

Go ahead and leave me horrible comments....I deserve them!! LOL

I will post about the WW meetng tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!