Welcome!!

Photos

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

A lot happened this weekend. A lot of good things.

First, I had class for my Masters from 8-4 on Saturday. I had a great time catching up with people I haven't seen in about a year, some in months. I really like my teacher. She is like the Young Adult book Goddess. I guess you haveto learn from the best to be the best.

Next, I went to my mothers house. I was going to a party with some girls I went to high school with and instead of driving all the way home, I stayed at my moms house. Well, she did something super nice!! So that I wouldn't pigout on pizza and junk food, my mom made this awesome WW friendly meal. So, when I got there I wasn't tempted to eat all of that crap! It was so nice catching up with girls I hadn't seen in like 9 years.

When I woke up the next morning, my mom told me to weigh in. I wasn't too excited, but I'm glad I did. Remember how I was bummed out on Fridayfor only losing 9.2? Well, when I weighed in, I had lost 11.1!! Now, I know there is no way that I could have done that in that short of time, but you know what? I'll take it!! We went out and bought me a new outfit. As soon as I get a camera, I will post pictures. It's super cute=) I know there is no way that this would have happened if I had just went over to that house and pigged out.

Confession: I did eat one piece of pizza. Just one though!

Cheer: I got up early this morning and worked out!! Beautiful belly here I come!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Excellent result! Can't wait to see the new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!