Welcome!!

Photos

Sunday, January 16, 2011

So far so good

I only lost .2 this past week. I blame it on eating out three nights this week. This is what happend when you always have somewhere else to be after work. I a not going to freak out about it though. A loss is a loss. I should just be happy to not see a gain.

I have two friends who are doing this with me, so I am really enjoying it. I have so much support. I am one happy camper!!

I just have 2.6 more pounds before I lose 10 pounds. I really can see a difference in my face. I had a really nice comment on my facebook page about it. Totally made my day!! Thanks Laura!!

Well, tomorrow is a day off. Not a day off of WW, but a day off of work. I am going to see my mother who is also on WW, so it shouldn't be anything crazy with food.

A total of 7.4 pounds loss!!

Confession: I had some bad things to eat today. Too many to write down.

Cheer: I did really well at dinner and I am really looking forward to getting to 10 pounds loss!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey .2 down is still down! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're closing in on 10 pounds. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you're back to blogging! Congrats on your loss! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! It's not easy, but pay off is worth it. I'm right there with ya--trying to take off weight this year and deal with my chocoholism. Best wishes sent your way (like the song, by the way!).

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!