Welcome!!

Photos

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Slow and Steady

Thanks for the encouragment guys!! I really needed it and I knew my blogger family would be there to help me pick up the pieces.

I haven't gotten up early this week to workout. I have been really watching what I eat though. I have been bringing my lunch to work instead of eating snack bar or going out. We have also been eating in the house at night too. It feels so nice to sit at my own home and eat with no other distractions. It has been awhile.

I am really excited because tomorrow my friend Allison and her family (new baby!!) are coming over for dinner. I am going to serve something healthy and I am really happy to see her. I haven't seen her in a few months!! I hope that we could maybe make this a weekly ritual. I think it would both help us out. We used to go eat out every week with each other, but financialy and it not being so healthy, has taken a toll on us both. I hope that we can get healthy with each other. I hope to be friends with her for a long time and I want us both to be around for awhile.

Confession: I was too tired to cook dinner tonight.

Cheer: I only had one Diet Coke today!! Better than the three or four I was having a few days ago!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Googie, having friends to work out with, eat with, just talk to make changing your life style so much better. Not easier but butter.
    You'll get a routine going again. Maybe that early morning just isn't for you. Is it possible to do something at lunch time or maybe right when you get home? When I have early daycare I can get to my exercise by 5:00, but it's been 6:30 before I'm getting to anything and that means I'm cutting things short since it's getting dark so fast. That's why I have to start my indoor exercise. Gotta make up something sometime.
    Good luck my dear and thank you for stopping by and your comments. I so love them.
    Take care and have a blessed day tomorrow. It's Friday, TGIF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!