Welcome!!

Photos

Thursday, September 16, 2010

When life gives you limes....

....find someone with a salt shaker and a bottle of tequila and have a party!!

I know the saying goes, "When life give you lemons..." but this past week has been super hard for me in my personal life and a margarita is in order. Dieting aside, this week has been super crazy at work. I was basically stabbed in the back by my principal and I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. It's kinda like you put your whole life into something and then it takes two minutes to totally destroy it. Sucks.

That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm pretty upset about it and it's affecting everything from my eating to my sleeping.

I just need to get to the gym tomorrow and blow off some steam.

Confession: I still haven't done much with my 30 Day Shred. I am determined to do it, but things aren't the best right now.

Cheer: I'm not totally going off the deepend with food. I just need to get my mindset fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!