Welcome!!

Photos

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weigh In (1)

Last Week's Weight: 195
Current Weight: 189
Total Loss: 6 pounds

How many times can one person start over in weightloss? I have seen people who have had blogs for years and some on here a couple of months. The one thing we all have in common is the drive to finish this weightloss journey. The fact that I am writing this right now, shows that I still want to do this.

It took me about an entire week to get over my stomach flu. The result of it has made me really, really tired and six pounds lighter. Yuck.

I see this 189 as a challenge. I don't ever want to see 190 ever again. So, this is considered Weight In (1). This is the first weigh in of my new journey.

Confession: We had CiCi's pizza last night to celebrate my son passing an exam at his pre-k class.

Cheer: I had my husband order half a pizza of my favorite pizza so I wouldn't keep going back to the buffet, and then I didn't even eat my whole half a pizza!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!! Or kick my butt!!